Monday, February 17, 2014

The Beginning of My ItWorks! Journey

Hey all! I've been out of the blogging world for quite some time because with I'm now back in school full time as well as working a part time job AND a full time 8-5 job. AND training for my first marathon in April (yeah, I know.. I'm a crazy person). However, in the beginning of February I decided to become an independent distributor for ItWorks Global.



Well, ItWorks was actually introduced to me by Garret's older sister, Kylee. She told me about the variety of products and supplements that help promote health and weight loss. And aside from helping people, it's a great way to make some extra money. So, I decided to do more research and after a month (yes, a month), I decided to sign up and give it a go.

So far, it has been GREAT. The team I'm on is very, very supportive and knowledgeable of all the products and the business. It's so wonderful to know that any time I have a question, someone has the answer.

To be 100% honest, I was a bit of a skeptic before signing up because I didn't want to apart of the whole "Avon/Marykay" life, however ItWorks sells a product unlike any other out there for AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.

Now, let's get into some of the products!!

The one product that ItWorks is known for that basically gets people hooked, are the body wraps. The wraps are all natural and are made to tone, tighten, and firm problem areas. There is a special defining gel on the wrap that promotes a detox throughout the fat cells. The wrap is to be worn for 45 minutes and can be done every 72 hours. It is important to drink LOTS of water while wrapping and the next days after because the wrap continues to work.

 The body wrap isn't a "miracle" drug, it is to be combined with good nutrition and exercise. It is perfect for anyone who wants smooth and hydrated skin all year long.

Steps to wrapping



 
customer results after 4 wraps
I actually tried my FIRST wrap last week and was quite surprised how it worked. While wearing it, it gives you this cooling sensation on the area you apply the wrap. And no my results weren't incredibly dramatic ,but it did leave my stomach looking toned and my skin was so soft. The best part was, the next few days after, my stomach was still toned and I felt very refreshed. I am excited to start incorporating these wraps with my normal work out routine. The picture below is actually me doing my first wrap (ignore the messy room).



Another one of my favorite products are the GREENS. GREENS is a drink powder equivalent to 8 servings of fruits and vegetables. It's good for detoxing and building a strong immune system. I LOVE IT. I drink it everyday and feel great. I mix mine with water, but it can be mixed into smoothies, juice, or whatever you prefer.

 
That's my blender bottle and GREENS mix above!
 
 
Aside from the wraps and greens, ItWorks offers protein powders, vitamins and all sorts of great products to kick start any diet and work out plan.
 
 
I know you're probably wondering "If Jessica is so busy, why would she take on, ONE MORE PROJECT?" ha, well I often wonder that too, but I did it for the freedom of time. I've always been busy with school and work and I don't take enough time for the people in my life or myself. ItWorks has given SO MANY PEOPLE the freedom of time and the ability to work from home or as a way to supplement some extra cash each month. No, I'm not expecting to become some millionaire over night or ever, but I would like to take charge of my time and spend it doing things that make me happy. And I firmly believe in this opportunity that has been presented to me.
 
 
So, if you want to join my team and start making some extra money or are interested in trying any of the products, visit my website at jwinslow@myitworks.com ,send me a text at 314-497-8096, or just comment below!
 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
" "