Friday, October 4, 2013

Ok, to start this whole "blog" thing off let me just share a secret. It took me SO long to actually get enough courage to start one of these. I always thought, "would someone really want to read my thoughts and ideas??" But then I realized, "who wouldn't want fabulous ideas on crafting, baking, running, wine, and sometimes great advice?" Exactly. Thus, Hydrangeas & Wine was born.
 
 Honestly, I just really wanted a place to share all of my glorious DIYs, furniture makeovers, my running secrets, and maybe some random advice along the way. It's nothing fancy and far from perfect but I love it.
Enjoy!
On the beach in Destin
(yes I made those high-waisted shorts)





 
 







1 comments:

Kaitlin Rose said...

BAH! Just so you know, I've only been waiting for a place where you share all of your glorious DIYs, furniture makeovers, running secrets, and maybe some random advice along the way :) I'm sure everyone else feels the same. Can't wait for more posts!!

Post a Comment

 
" "