Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall Wreath


 

 
 
 
Okay, so as I've mentioned before, I.LOVE.WREATHS. And with all the gorgeous colors fall has to offer, comes even more gorgeous wreaths. My sister had been wanting a wreath made for a while so I figured what a perfect way to try something new.

To be honest, this isn't a post to show you how to make a wreath, but more as an "inspiration" for your own. The funny thing is, the entire wreath only cost me about 10.00 to make. The grapevine wreath was purchased at hobby lobby, the large, deep red colored sunflowers were left overs that I had from another project (also from hob lobs)

EVERYTHING else was purchased at the dollar store. Yep, the dollar store. From the flowers, to the leaves, to even the cute little pumpkins and gourds. I tend to doubt the dollar store for some things looking "cheap", but I am pretty impressed with the way this turned out.
 
Although it took a few days to complete and a WHOLE lot of glue gun sticks, I think it turned out beautifully and my sister is happy with it and that's all that matters.

Thanks and Happy Fall!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! :)

Post a Comment

 
" "