Tuesday, October 8, 2013






Just recently, I became obsessed with "printables" (yes I know I'm late). Anyways, living in an apartment can be so ..blah. There isn't any color on the walls and it can be feel so ugh. So, one of the first steps to making an apartment more of a home is by hanging pictures (and lots of them).

 

I came across these adorable kitchen printables one day while wasting time on Pinterest and I'm not very skilled in the graphic design area, so these were perfect. And the best part about it is that they were free! They can be found here

What you'll need
  • Printables
  • Frames
  • Paint
First, find some frames. I found these 8 x 10 frames and the 5 x7 at the dollar store.

 
Then paint them any color you'd like.
I used white spray paint (found at Walmart for .96 cents!)
 
 
After the frames dry, just assemble and hang.
 
 
And there you have it. It's nothing too fancy, but small details here and there go a long way when making an apartment your own.
 



2 comments:

Kaitlin Rose said...

Fabulous first post! You know when I saw this on Instagram I thought, "This should be a blog post..." :)

Unknown said...

:) gosh I love you.

Post a Comment

 
" "